P&C Bank's Deposit Account Switch Kit
With our simple Switch Kit, we have taken the hassle out of changing banks. Now is the perfect time to make the move to a better banking relationship. Our Deposit Account Switch Kit includes all the forms you need to enjoy the benefits of banking with us right away:
- Automatic payment change form
- Direct deposit change form
- Account closure form
Click here to DOWNLOAD FORM
Follow these 4 simple steps to a better banking relationship.
Step 1: OPEN YOUR NEW ACCOUNT WITH PLANTERS & CITIZENS BANK. Visit us today to open an account. You will need the following information to complete the account opening process:
- Your old checking account information
- Details of existing automatic payments
- Details of existing direct deposits
- Valid driver's license
- Another form of identification
Step 2: STOP USING YOUR OLD CHECKING ACCOUNT. Remember to leave sufficient funds in the old account to cover any outstanding checks, debit card transactions or scheduled bill payments. Cancel any future on-line bill payments and destroy your unused checks, deposit slips and ATM/debit cards.
Step 3: CHANGE YOUR AUTOMATIC TRANSACTIONS. If you have one or all of the following products, complete the appropriate form to change your deposits and withdrawals to P&C Bank:
- Direct deposits - including any payroll, automatic deposits or dividends
- Automatic payments or withdrawals - including recurring bills and check card transactions as well as scheduled transfers
- On-line bill payments - print your existing payee screens to use as a reference when setting up your Planters & Citizens Bank bill pay service. You will need the payee name, address, phone number and account number.
Step 4: CLOSE YOUR OLD CHECKING ACCOUNT. After all outstanding items have cleared your account and you've moved any direct deposits, automatic payments or withdrawals and on-line bill payments, you're ready to begin enjoying all the benefits of Planters & Citizens Bank.
If you have questions or need help, please call Planters & Citizens Bank Customer Service at 229-336-5271.