Since 1904, Planters & Citizens Bank has been instrumental in facilitating the solid growth of Mitchell County through prudent lending to area residents.
Our position as a locally-owned community bank ensures that all of our credit decisions are made locally by people who really understand our community.
We offer diverse loan products and services with competitive rates in order to provide our customers with the most modern, affordable, and timely ways to finance their personal and business needs.
All of our loan products integrate with our Online Banking system to help you manage your financial needs quickly and conveniently.
- P&C Specialty!
- Seasonal in nature, our Agricultural Loans are designed to meet the special needs of the agribusiness enterprise.
- Great option for annual Crop Production resources.
- Farm Service Agency (FSA) guaranteed Loans also available.
- Financing of Show Steers for school students.
- We offer commercial loans for Inventory and Receivable Financing, Capital Expansion, Real Estate, Equipment Purchases and much more.
- Tailored to your specific business and cash flow patterns
- Variety of terms available, depending on the source of repayment.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans also available.
- This type of loan can help you from the planning stage through the completion of your home or business property.
- Draws allowed against a pre-approved limit.
- Loan secured by the construction and property.
- After construction, this loan is typically paid off with proceeds from a longer-term Mortagage Loan.
- An afforable, low-cost loan option tailored to meet your needs.
- Ideal for Home Improvements or the purchase of a new or used Automobile.
- A great way to Consolidate Debt or purchase that Boat or RV you've always dreamed of.
- Secured and Unsecured loans are available.
Planters & Citizens Bank NMLS ID# 770456
E. J. Vann, IV NMLS ID# 801599
J. Dean Daniels NMLS ID# 801596
David G. Sullivan NMLS ID# 801595
Stop by P&C Bank today and speak with one of our Knowledgeable and Experienced Loan Officers!